Monday, August 6, 2012

Sailor Moon


I'm in such a huge Sailor Moon kick right now! I have another doodle of Chibi Moon [Hannah thought I said Chubby Moon earlier -_______-"] I need to fix this one a bit. Her bangs are too high on her head. I did trace it the other day on to some bristol board, but I mucked up the line art. I haven't inked in ages, so I'm using that one as practice. And for coloured pencil practice. It's been even longer since I've done that. It's rather ironic, being in art college, and I hardly ever get to art the way I want too~ [sigh]

So maybe someday I'll get to finish my little fan arts... 

Mandarin Cupcakes <3

1 comment:

  1. She looks really good Sis, I don't think her bangs are to high but them again Im Mom and love everything you do and don't see anything wrong with any of it!!! I loves my Girlie!!
    Keep writing and having fun!!

    ReplyDelete