Sunday, August 26, 2012

In the Name of the Moon~~~


I've been wanting to make my own Sailor Moon for sometime now. Who wouldn't want this Pretty Soldier to protect them from the many monsters that constantly try to take over the world?


  My biggest issue was trying to figure out which Sailor Moon to make. Original, Super, Eternal, Princess...? I settled on Super because her colouring was different enough from the original fuku, but retained the same feel. Eternal would have involved wings. And Princess involves lots of lace and embroidery. Not right now. 

I'm happy with how she turned out. I do think her eyes need to be lowered by one row, but that's alright :) 




Do you want to adopt the moon princess? You can at my shop: https://www.etsy.com/listing/107853274/super-sailor-moon-amigurumi-made-to

Toodles~

Mandarin <3


No comments:

Post a Comment